Thursday, April 12, 2007

Last Gasp?

Okay, I think it's probably time to call it a day on this attempt to start a page for the TFN Class of '91. Clearly, not any real interest. I haven't decided yet whether to remove the whole page or just let it lie dormant...

As a last-ditch attempt to see if *any*one has any interest, I am e-mailing everyone from our class who has a classmates.com account. Honestly, though, I don't really expect any response... Which is kinda fine, really. But just in case, I'll hold off here for a few more weeks...



i used to attend tf north,class of 1991.
ultimately,tf north was a waste of my time and a waste of my parent's money.
the teachers were lazy,mostly lethargic and largely un-educated themselves.
most,if not every classmate of mine were also some of the most boring,safe as milk,obnoxious twinks this side of nutterville.
I used to glide through your halls with my big ole' biceps and sexy ass on a daily basis wishing I was someplace else far away from the morons and meat-heads that surrounded me.
I was too cool 4 school.
don't expect anyone else to post here as most of the class of 1991 can't read nor write.
kiss my purple and gold ass.
-messiah  


Post a Comment