Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Oh, for cryin' out loud!

From the Star:

"The dismissal of a Thornton Fractional North High School principal who was found sitting in bed with a drunken math teacher at a 2001 leadership conference was upheld Tuesday by a Cook County judge.

"Principal Steven Toth was accused of retrieving a beer for the already intoxicated teacher while she was swimming in a hotel pool and later was observed by two other female staff members sitting in bed with the drunken woman and his assistant principal."


Actually, Toth wasn't even at North yet when we were, but I thought the story might be of some interest anyway.

(I am not sure how long this article will be available, but I e-mailed it to someone, so I have the entire text saved for the time being. If you want it, e-mail me.)



Post a Comment