Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Another free resource

Graduates, a new-ish site, is trying to

The founder says: "I started Graduates.com to help you keep in touch with friends from school. The site lists over 200,000 schools from over 200 countries.

Graduates.com has very little advertising and we don't charge a fee. I plan to keep the site free forever because I believe people should be able to keep in touch without paying service charges of US$25-$65 a year."


The problem with the free sites, like graduates and this blog are that they rely almost solely on word-of-mouth. Pay services, especially Classmates, do a lot of advertising, get the most attention, and attract the most members. I wish I knew a good way to lure people to the free sites so that we could stay as connected as we choose to without shelling out fees to do so.

Consider joining graduates and spreading the word.



Post a Comment